The Chartered accountant job comes under one of the most paying jobs in India. It is a good carrier option for you if you are interested in taxation and accounting-related topics. The path to becoming a chartered accountant is hard but very promising. CA course takes 5 years to complete if you want to become chartered accountant you need to spend much time in study.
A Chartered Accountant is an accounting professional who has been certified by a statutory body as qualified to handle matters relating to accounting and taxation of a business, such as filing tax returns, and business practices, keeping investment records, and preparing and reviewing financial reports and documents. A Chartered Accountant is also qualified to provide consulting services to a variety of customers, including businesses and individuals.
Chartered Accountancy specialists are in high demand in India, both in private and public organizations. To deal with an organization’s account details, a certified CA is employed. They also aid in the resolution of disputes and the avoidance of bankruptcy.
CA Intermediate is the second level exam for Chartered Accountancy course in India. It consists of eight subjects and about 7000 pages of study material that a student must complete in the nine months allotted time for study.
The group method adds to the difficulty of the exam because each group consists of four subjects, and a candidate must pass all four papers to pass the group. Failure to pass one topic automatically results in the failure of the entire group, implying that the student fails all of the subjects he has passed.
Benefits of using test series in CA intermediate exam:
- Gives you a general overview of your preparation – You’ll learn what your current level of preparation is, as well as which chapters or sections you’re missing out on.
- Consolidates different chapters – We break down the syllabus into pieces, and the mock test puts those sections together in a question style. Also, ask questions in different styles to improve common sense.
- Provides a general overview of the question paper – We obtain a clear image of the question structure, marking scheme, any revisions, and so on in mock examinations. And we can build strategy according to paper.
- Time management – The most essential benefit of mock tests is that they increase and improve your speed, allowing you to finish the papers in the exams on time. These is key benefits that help you to crack the exam.
- Develop common scene for topic identification – During tests, students frequently struggle to distinguish between topics and become confused as to which question belongs to which topic. Giving mock tests to students improves in the identification of questions from various chapters and topics.
- You might get the same questions – If you’re lucky, you might see the identical question in an exam that you solved or wrote in a mock test. This might happen if you buy best CA test series for you preparation which is developed by an expert who has many years of experience for teaching for CA exam.
If you want to crack CA Intermediate exam you can use best CA test series. This will help to prepare better than other aspirants.